Extremely precise, self-centring and highly repeatable chucks from Hexagon generate a homogenous clamping force and help users to achieve the highest levels of precision and quality in the measurement process.
Thanks to the flexible mounting plate, the modular FC-125AL6 six-jaw chuck can be mounted directly on the machine table. Additionally, it is compatible with Hexagon Swift-Fix bas eplates and Leitz rotary tables. With different position and stop pins, the clamping can be flexibly adjusted to changing applications.
Scope of delivery:
- Six-jaw chuck including mounting plate
- Position pins (3 x 5 mm, 3 x 10 mm, 3 x 15 mm, 3 x 20 mm, 3 x 25 mm)
- Stop pins (3 x 7 mm, 3 x 12 mm, 3 x 17 mm, 3 x 22 mm)
- Storage plate for position and stop pins
- Clamping wrench
- Fixing elements (4 x M8 screws / 4 x M4 screws)